LAURIE SAUNDERS, ERYT500
Laurie’s diagnosis of MS led her to develop teaching approaches for people with illness or injury. She has taught programs at TMC called “Healing Yoga Practice” and “Life and Breath for Cancer Recovery.” She teaches “Special Health Conditions in the Classroom” for TMC’s 200-hr Teacher Training Program. She is a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists, and Founding Member and Treasurer of the NW Yoga Therapy Collaborative.
Laurie is available to support you in dealing with a wide range of issues:
- Cancer treatment and recovery
- Neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons, and CRPS
- Immune system and inflammatory disorders
- Cardiovascular conditions such as hypertension, heart attack and stroke recovery
- Digestive issues, and much more.
Any therapeutic components of my group and individual yoga instruction are based on my independent study and practical experience and are not derived from my status as an E-RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry.