Discover how the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education can help you—and the people you work with—thrive!
The Feldenkrais Training Academy, under the direction of Jeff Haller, begins October 2018 in Seattle—attend this workshop to see what it's like to be in the training!
There are 3 parts to the weekend:
Friday 10am-5pm—Functional Integration® Private Sessions: Hands-on sessions with Educational Director Jeff Haller. Observers welcome!
Friday 6:30-8:30pm—Free Gathering & Talk: A free introductory talk about the Feldenkrais Method and this new innovative training. Refreshments provided!
Saturday 10am-5pm & Sunday 10am-3pm—Workshop: You’ll experience Awareness Through Movement® group classes, watch demonstrations of Functional Integration lessons and practice your own hands-on work, learn some of the principles of the Feldenkrais Method, meet our staff, and more.
Being a Feldenkrais practitioner can be the most rewarding work you’ll ever do—fascinating, challenging, and fulfilling. Imagine helping people live their lives more fully, comfortably, and with renewed vigor. This weekend is ideal for you if:
- You want to become a Feldenkrais practitioner and are deciding which training to attend;
- You want to become a practitioner but have questions and concerns;
- Feldenkrais has improved your life and you are curious about becoming a practitioner;
- You are a practitioner interested in retaking the training, to gain the skills and confidence you need to have a successful practice.
We’ll focus on:
- Learning how Feldenkrais practitioners use movement and attention to create well organized, adaptable improvements at the neurological level.
- Learning how to gain internal strength. Maximizing how you utilize support from your skeleton improves your ability to create choices, move with less effort and more efficiency, and gain a profound sense of living where lightness and ease are integrated into your life.
- Learning how you can help others thrive. Explore the practice and art of the Feldenkrais Method. Learn how to use attention, awareness, and touch to help your clients gain biological fitness, maturity, and internal strength, and ease of movement. Discover the joys and benefits of a career as a Feldenkrais practitioner.
Limited Functional Integration sessions with Jeff are offered on Friday, June 22 for $150 USD.
Contact Jeff's office to schedule an appointment; priority goes to those seriously considering attending the Feldenkrais Training Academy.
Coming from out of town? Lodging available at The Movement Center!
Learn more about the Feldenkrais Training Academy, where you'll train to become a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner with the confidence and competence to build a successful practice in the Feldenkrais Method of somatic education.