200-hour Yoga Teacher Training:
IN SERVICE TO ALL ages and stages of life
The Movement Center's 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is a thorough and inspiring program based on 40 years of experience in yoga and meditation practice, teaching, and training. Our school is registered with Yoga Alliance.
Our training is generous in its scope, including yoga practice for all the stages of life. In our view, one's entire life from childhood to their dying day may be cultivated within the grace, strength, and joy of yoga.
We look for candidates who,
- understand yoga is a method for deeply integrating body, mind, and spirit.
- have an asana practice that is beyond beginner.
- endeavor to align themselves with and LIVE their life with love and respect for all
- wish to teach yoga in the spirit of service
- enjoy a collaborative and creative classroom experience
- are willing to immerse themselves in the program and follow through with assignments
If you feel called to serve others and you wish to wholeheartedly immerse yourself in learning to teach while deepening your own practice, we invite you to be in touch to learn more about our training program.
Our program is offered on weekends, days, and evenings and is flexible to accommodate a variety of work, school, parenting, and other life schedules.