new students and registration
Save time at the front desk by completing your NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM online. You'll find the link a little further down this page.
ARE YOU NEW TO YOGA?
If you're contemplating starting a yoga practice, we encourage you to register for our Beginner's Yoga Practice for Mobility, Strength, and Stress Relief workshop, offered Saturday - June 16, 2018 from Noon-4:00 p.m.
Some good things to know ahead of time:
- Our parking lot is on the corner of NE 31st Ave. and NE Holladay St. As a courtesy to our apartment-dwelling neighbors, we ask you to please not park on NE Hassalo Street or NE 31st Ave. If you park on NE 33rd Ave., kindly park on our side of the street.
- Please wear comfortable clothes to class that allow you to move easily.
- Other than a light snack, avoid eating before class.
- We have public yoga mats and other props you are welcome to use at no cost.
- Please do not wear any scents or perfumes to class. Many people have sensitivities.
- Reception will be open from 20 minutes before until 15 minutes after a class begins.
PLEASE NOTE we use MINDBODY software to schedule our yoga classes and workshops. When you fill out the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM an account will automatically be set up for you in Mindbody so we can record your class attendance and take your payments.
You can access your account anytime to reserve a space in class, view your attendance history, pay for class passes and workshops, or see how many classes you have left on your pass.
You are also very welcome to simply show up for a yoga class, pay at reception, and let us take care of all the Mindbody details. We look forward to seeing you soon!
New student registration form:
(please give the form a moment to load)