HOW TO PAY FOR CLASSES
The Movement Center uses MINDBODY software to schedule classes and programs, and to process payments. When you fill out a new student registration - whether online, or at reception - an account will be created for you in Mindbody. You can access your account anytime to reserve a space in a class, pay workshops or other programs, and view your attendance and payment history. You can be as interactive as you want with your Mindbody account. You are also welcome to have minimal interaction with Mindbody, and make your payments at reception when you come to class, or you can phone our office. 503-231-0383.
We accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover.
CLASS pricing OPTIONS
Please pay at reception. These classes range from 45 to 75 minutes in length.
SINGLE CLASS ATTENDANCE (DROP-IN'S) $13.00/class
5-Class Pass: $55.00
15-Class Pass: $140.00
- You may share your 5-Class Pass or 15-Class Pass with a friend.
- 5-Class Passes expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- 15-Class Passes expire 1 year from date of purchase.
- Class Passes are not refundable but they may be transferred to someone else.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: $29.00
Good from date of purchase for 2 weeks of unlimited yoga. First time students only.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED PASS WITH 3-MONTH AUTOPAY
If you plan to attend yoga classes 3-4 times a week, this pass is a bargain at $75.00/month.
Please call our office, 503-231-0383, or speak with a receptionist to set up your contract.
A 25% discount on Drop-in's, 5-class, and 15-class passes is available to:
Students (must be in school full time)
Seniors (age 62 & older)
Military ID required to sign up
Please purchase these discounts at reception.
- Yoga classes are not refundable unless we cancel the class.
- Refunds for workshops not paid for with your class pass will be issued provided you give us 48 hours notice prior to the day of the workshop.
- If we have to cancel a class, workshop, or other program, we will gladly issue you a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse attendance to anyone we feel is disruptive or unsafe.