CLASS pricing OPTIONS
Our yoga classes are reasonably priced and comparable with most yoga studios in east Portland. To help keep yoga affordable we offer a number of $5 Yoga classes. Adults age 62 and older receive a 25% discount on many pricing options.
SINGLE CLASS ATTENDANCE
Also known as a drop-in, the cost is $13.00/class. $10.00/class for adults 62 and older. Please pay at reception.
CLASS PASSES - They save you money.
5-Class Pass: $55.00; Adults 62 and older: $41.00
15-Class Pass: $140.00; Adults 62 and older: $105.00
1-Month Unlimited Pass: $93.00
Good to know re: Class Passes!
- You may share your 5-Class Pass or 15-Class Pass with a friend.
- 5-Class Passes expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- 15-Class Passes expire 1 year from date of purchase.
- Class Passes are not refundable but they may be transferred to someone else.
- Many workshops may be paid for with your class pass. Whenever that's an option it will be mentioned in the workshop description.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: $29.00
Good from date of purchase for 2 weeks of unlimited yoga. First time students only.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED PASS WITH 3-MONTH AUTOPAY
If you plan to attend yoga classes 3-4 times a week, this pass is a bargain at $75.00/month.
Please call our office, or speak with a receptionist to set up your contract.
Please pay at reception. These classes are typically 1 hour long.
HOW TO pay for classes
The Movement Center uses MINDBODY software to schedule all of its classes and programs, and to process payments. When you fill out a new student registration - whether online, or at reception - an account will be created for you in Mindbody. You can access your account anytime to reserve a space in a class, pay workshops or other programs, and view your attendance and payment history. You can be as interactive as you want with your Mindbody account.
CLICK HERE to purchase your yoga classes.
You are also welcome to have minimal interaction with Mindbody, and make your payments at reception when you come to class, or you can phone our office. 503-231-0383.
We accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover.
- Yoga classes are not refundable unless we cancel the class.
- Refunds for workshops not paid for with your class pass will be issued provided you give us 48 hours notice prior to the day of the workshop.
- If we have to cancel a class, workshop, or other program, we will gladly issue you a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse attendance to anyone we feel is disruptive or unsafe.