200-hour Yoga Teacher Training:
IN SERVICE TO ALL ages and stages of life
The Movement Center's 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is a thorough and inspiring program based on 40 years of experience in yoga and meditation practice, teaching, and training. Our school is registered with Yoga Alliance.
In our view, one's entire life from childhood to their dying day may be cultivated within the grace, strength, and joy of yoga. Our training is generous in its scope, including yoga practice for all the stages of life, and most especially with respect and service to older adults in our culture.
Our program is offered on weekends, days, and evenings and is flexible to accommodate a variety of work, school, parenting, and other life schedules.
We look for candidates who,
- understand yoga is a method for deeply integrating body, mind, and spirit.
- have an asana practice that is beyond beginner.
- endeavor to align themselves with and LIVE their life with love and respect for all
- wish to teach yoga in the spirit of service
- are especially interested in sharing the benefits of yoga with older adults
- enjoy a collaborative and creative classroom experience
- are willing to immerse themselves in the program and follow through with assignments